Be The Benchmark
What is Be the Benchmark About?
Be the Benchmark is about empowering each young girl/woman to become her most vibrant self.
♥ It’s about each and every girl knowing her unique gifts and strengths – and how to best use them in this world.
♥ It’s about her confidence, her beauty, and her ability to conquer any challenge set before her.
♥ It’s about every girl knowing herself and learning to be confident and comfortable in her skin.
♥ It’s about her wanting to share herself – her true self – with the world without reservation.
♥ It’s about looking in the mirror and being happy with who she sees looking back at her.
♥ It’s about taking risks and feeling fear but choosing to be brave anyway.
About Erin Tarr
Extraordinary confidence, a dose of humility, and the ability to communicate without a phone in her hand… these are the hallmarks of my Benchmark girls and clients.
My name is Erin Tarr, and I create events, mentor and coach to ensure that the future is female!
I love working with girls of all ages (Kindergarten through college!) – helping them discover and then TOTALLY OWN and ENJOY their own awesomeness.
An innate educator and motivator, I help my clients identify and overcome the mindsets that hold them back from achieving everything they are capable of in life, so they don’t miss the opportunities that will help them become their most vibrant selves.
I am dedicated to giving young girls and women everywhere the tools they need to develop confidence, communication, and conflict resolution skills that will ensure they live a life of limitless possibility.
Got Questions? Click HERE to set up a complimentary 1:1 meeting to find out more about Benchmark!
Through Benchmark I
- shine light on their strengths
- teach girls about themselves (and help them see they aren’t alone)
- talk about how their brains work
- let them know what research tells us about stress and anxiety (and how to avoid it)
- give them tools to be better communicators
- help them improve their relationships with parents and peers
- help them envision their preferred future and the path to get there
Through Benchmark the girls
- learn to love themselves for who they are
- appreciate their own uniqueness
- communicate in a mature manner
- resolve conflicts directly and with creativity
- make decisions for maximum benefit for their futures
- understand how their talents can be used in a variety of ways